Personal Data processed for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Microsoft Advertising, Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager and Meta Lookalike AudiencePersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Direct Email Marketing (DEM)Personal Data: email address
- Google Analytics, Meta ads conversion tracking (Meta pixel), Google Ads conversion tracking, Google Analytics with anonymised IP and Meta Events ManagerPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Google Analytics 4Personal Data: Trackers
- Commercial affiliation
- Amazon Affiliation and JVZooPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Connecting Data
- MakePersonal Data: email address; first name
- ZapierPersonal Data: Data communicated while using the service; email address; first name; last name; username
- Contacting the User
- Mailing list or newsletterPersonal Data: email address; first name; last name; phone number; Trackers
- Phone contactPersonal Data: phone number
- Contact formPersonal Data: email address; first name; last name; phone number; various types of Data
- Content commenting
- Facebook CommentsPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Comment system managed directlyPersonal Data: email address; first name; last name; Trackers; username
- DisqusPersonal Data: Data communicated while using the service; Trackers; Usage Data
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Vimeo video, YouTube video widget, Google Maps widget, Font Awesome, Google Fonts and Google Calendar widgetPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- YouTube video widget (Privacy Enhanced Mode)Personal Data: Trackers; Universally unique identifier (UUID); Usage Data
- GravatarPersonal Data: email address; Usage Data
- Handling payments
- Android PayPersonal Data: billing address
- Payment by bank transferPersonal Data: company name; first name; last name; payment info; physical address
- Heat mapping and session recording
- Hosting and backend infrastructure
- Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
- GetResponse widgetPersonal Data: email address; first name; Trackers; Usage Data
- Direct marketing via popupsPersonal Data: Email; name; Trackers; various types of Data
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Facebook Like button and social widgets and PayPal button and widgetsPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- YouTube button and social widgetsPersonal Data: Usage Data
- Interaction with live chat platforms
- Facebook Messenger Customer Chat and LiveChat WidgetPersonal Data: Data communicated while using the service; Trackers; Usage Data
- Location-based interactions
- Non-continuous geolocationPersonal Data: coarse location
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- GetResponsePersonal Data: email address
- Managing data collection and online surveys
- Meta lead adsPersonal Data: email address; first name; phone number
- Data provided via online forms, managed directlyPersonal Data: answers to questions; email address; last name; name
- Platform services and hosting
- Registration and authentication provided directly by this Application
- Direct registrationPersonal Data: email address; first name; last name; password; phone number; picture; profile picture; username; various types of Data
- Remarketing and behavioural targeting
- Google Ads Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing and Remarketing with Google AnalyticsPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Meta Custom AudiencePersonal Data: email address; Trackers
- Social features
- Public profilePersonal Data: email address; first name; last name; phone number; picture; username
- SPAM protection
- Google reCAPTCHAPersonal Data: answers to questions; clicks; keypress events; motion sensor events; mouse movements; scroll position; touch events; Trackers; Usage Data
- Tag Management
- Google Tag ManagerPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- User database management
Information on opting out of interest-based advertising
Further information about the processing of Personal Data
- Selling goods and services onlineThe Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
- Personal Data collected through sources other than the UserThe Owner of this Application may have legitimately collected Personal Data relating to Users without their knowledge by reusing or sourcing them from third parties on the grounds mentioned in the section specifying the legal basis of processing.
Where the Owner has collected Personal Data in such a manner, Users may find specific information regarding the source within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- Analysis and predictions based on the User’s Data (“profiling”)The Owner may use the Personal and Usage Data collected through this Application to create or update User profiles. This type of Data processing allows the Owner to evaluate User choices, preferences and behaviour for the purposes outlined in the respective section of this document.
User profiles can also be created through the use of automated tools like algorithms, which can also be provided by third parties. To find out more about the profiling activities performed, Users can check the relevant sections of this document.
The User always has a right to object to this kind of profiling activity. To find out more about the User’s rights and how to exercise them, the User is invited to consult the section of this document outlining the rights of the User.
Users must be aware that disabling push notifications may negatively affect the utility of this Application.
- Automated decision-makingAutomated decision-making means that a decision which is likely to have legal effects or similarly significant effects on the User, is taken solely by technological means, without any human intervention. This Application may use the User’s Personal Data to make decisions entirely or partially based on automated processes according to the purposes outlined in this document. This Application adopts automated decision-making processes as far as necessary to enter into or perform a contract between User and Owner, or on the basis of the User’s explicit consent, where such consent is required by the law.
Automated decisions are made by technological means – mostly based on algorithms subject to predefined criteria – which may also be provided by third parties.
The rationale behind the automated decision making is:
- to enable or otherwise improve the decision-making process;
- to grant Users fair and unbiased treatment based on consistent and uniform criteria;
- to reduce the potential harm derived from human error, personal bias and the like which may potentially lead to discrimination or imbalance in the treatment of individuals etc.;
- to reduce the risk of User’s failure to meet their obligation under a contract. To find out more about the purposes, the third-party services, if any, and any specific rationale for automated decisions used within this Application, Users can check the relevant sections in this document.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- obtain an explanation about any decision taken as a result of automated decision-making and express their point of view regarding this decision;
- challenge a decision by asking the Owner to reconsider it or take a new decision on a different basis;
- request and obtain from the Owner human intervention on such processing.
- We do not collect personal data about Virginia consumers below the age of 13We do not knowingly collect personal data of Virginia consumers who are below the age of 13 nor do we sell their data or process them for targeted advertising purposes.
- We do not collect personal information about California consumers below the age of 16We do not knowingly collect personal information of consumers who are below the age of 16 nor do we sell or share it.
- localStoragelocalStorage allows this Application to store and access data right in the User’s browser with no expiration date.
- sessionStoragesessionStorage allows this Application to store and access data right in the User’s browser. Data in sessionStorage is deleted automatically when the session ends (in other words, when the browser tab is closed).
- The Service is intended for adultsUsers declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may not use this Application.
- Owner and Data Controller
- CASH COW CONSULTING LLC
- 16192 Coastal Highway
- DE 19958 US
- EIN 88-1668318
- Owner contact email: [email protected]